Renewable Energy Online Pavilion Guide
The Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy, KOTRA, and Korea New Renewable Energy Association have opened a
renewable energy online pavilion, a contactless online business platform to help exhibitors tide over difficulties in finding
and connecting to new buyers overseas amidst the international travel restrictions forced by the COVID-19 pandemic last
year and serve as a breakthrough for the stagnant export market. We look forward to your continued interest and support.
ㅁ Renewable Energy Online Pavilion Outline
◆ Exhibitors : 69 companies
◆ Energy Source : Solar, wind, bio, water, geothermal, ESS, hydrogen, fuel cell, EPC/IPP etc.
◆ Exhibition Item : renewable energy products and services
- Product : All the products related to new products such as module, inverter, tracker, generator, software etc.
- Service : Development of renewable energy project, EPC, IPP, O&M installation and construction engineering etc.
◆ Function and Features :
- Information on the products and services of renewable energy exhibitors using digital contents and VR technologies
- Connection of the pavilion to the BUYKOREA platform, to connect from the exhibition to the export
- Considering industrial features, exhibition of project development and performance capability such as
products, EPC, IPP etc., increase in the possibility of project advancement
ㅁ Website : www.k-renewable.org
- Contact : Overseas business HQ of Korea New Renewable Energy Association(+82-2-529-4055)
ㅁ Attachment : Online Pavilion Promotion Material Part 1