Article 1 [Purpose]
This Agreement stipulates the rights, duties and responsibilities of Korea Energy Show and its users concerning the use of digital contents (hereinafter referred to as " contents ") and other services provided online by Korea Energy Show.
Article 2 [Definition]
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows :
- 1. The term " Korea Energy Show " refers to the person who conducts economic activities related to the " content " industry and provides contents and other services.
- 2. The term " user " refers to members and non-members who access the site of " Korea Energy Show " and use " contents " and other services provided by " Korea Energy Show " under these terms.
- 3. " Member " is a " user " who has signed a service contract with " Korea Energy Show " and is given an " ID " and is continuously provided with information of " Korea Energy Show. “
- 4. " Non-member " refers to a person who uses the services provided by " Korea Energy Show, " not " members. “
- 5. " Content " shall be used as a code, text, sound, image, or image used in the information communication network under the provisions of paragraph 1.
- 6. " ID " means a combination of letters or numbers approved by " Korea Energy Show " and designated by " members " for identification and service use.
- 7. " Password " refers to a combination of letters or numbers designated by " members " to identify " members " that match the " IDs " granted to them and to protect their passwords.
Article 3 [Supply of identification, etc.]
" Korea Energy Show " includes the contents of this Agreement, the name of each person, the address of the site of the sales office (including address of the place where the customer complaint can be handled), the business number, the business code, and e-mail address. However, the terms and conditions can be viewed through the connection screen.
- ① " Korea Energy Show " takes technical measures to ensure that " members " can print out all of these terms and conditions and check the contents of these terms during the transaction process.
- ② The " Korea Energy Show" provides a technical system for " users " to question and respond to the contents of the " Korea Energy Show " and its contents.
- ③ In " Korea Energy Show, " important contents such as withdrawal of subscription or refund conditions are easily understood by the user in the contents provided under the agreement before the user agrees to the agreement.
Article 5 [Amendment to the terms, etc.]
- ① The Korea Energy Show can revise these terms to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the Online Digital Content Industry Development Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, and the Regulation of Terms and Conditions.
- ② If " Korea Energy Show " modifies the terms and conditions, it shall notify the current agreement, along with the reason for revision, to the existing service by e-mail for a considerable period of time from seven days before the application date.
- ③ If " Korea Energy Show" revises the terms and conditions, the user's consent on the application of the amended agreement shall be checked after announcing the amendment agreement. If " User " does not agree to the application of the amendment agreement, " Korea Energy Show " or " User " may terminate the content service contract. At this time, " Korea Energy Show " will compensate for the damage caused by the termination of the contract.
Article 6 [Interpretation of Terms and Conditions]
The Act on the Consumer Protection in the Online Digital Content Industry Development Act, Electronic Commerce Act, and other laws and regulations on the consumer protection of matters not specified in this Agreement, and the Minister of Digital Affairs and Communications.
Chapter 2 Membership
Article 7 [Membership Membership]
- ① Membership is concluded by the Korea Energy Show accepting such application after the user agrees to the terms and conditions and makes an application for membership.
- ② An application for membership shall include the following : Items 1 to 3 are mandatory, and other options are optional.
- 1. The name of the " Member " and the personal identification number on the Internet
- 2. " ID " and " Password "
- 3. E-mail address
- 4. The type of " content " you want to use
- 5. Other things that are recognized as necessary for the " Korea Energy Show “
- ③ In principle, " Korea Energy Show" shall accept the registration of members in accordance with the above application. However, " Korea Energy Show " may refuse to accept any of the following applications :
- 1. In case a subscriber has previously lost his or her membership under these terms
- 2. In case of a non-named name or use of another person's name
- 3. In case of a false information or not a suggestion
- 4. In case approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the user, or the application is made in violation of all other matters prescribed.
- ④ In case of " Korea Energy Show, " there is no room for service-related facilities, or if there is a technical or business problem, approval can be postponed.
- ⑤ In the event that the application for membership is not accepted or suspended in accordance with paragraphs 3 and 4, the " Korea Energy Show" shall inform the applicant. Except in cases where it can not notify the applicant without reason attributable to " Korea Energy Show. "
- ⑥ The date of joining a membership contract shall be when the consent of " Korea Energy Show " reaches the users.
- ① A " user " under 14 years of age shall fully understand the purpose of collecting and using personal information and apply for membership and provide personal information after obtaining consent from legal representatives such as parents.
- ② The Korean energy service system disallows or prohibits users under 14 years of age who have not passed a confirmation procedure for consent from their parents and other legal representatives.
- ③ In such cases, a legal representative, such as the parents of a child under 14 years of age, can withdraw the consent of membership without requesting access, correction, or renewal of personal information on the child.
Article 9 [Change of member information]
- ① Members can access and edit their personal information at any time through the personal information management screen.
- ② " Member " shall modify online or notify the change in the " Korea Energy Show " by e-mail or other methods, if any changes are made to the application for membership.
- ③ The " Korea Energy Show " shall not be held liable for any disadvantages caused by failure to inform the " Korea Energy Show " of the changes made in paragraph 2.
Article 10 [Duty to manage " ID " and " Password " of " Member "]
- ① The management of the " ID " and " password " of the " member " is the responsibility of the " member " and the member shall not be allowed to use it by a third party.
- ② If " member " recognizes that " ID " and " password " are being stolen or used by a third party, it shall immediately be notified to the " Korea Energy Show " and the " Information " shall be conducted.
- ③ In the case of paragraph 2, if the member does not notify the " Korea Energy Show " or does not, he or she is not responsible for the disadvantages caused by the guidance of the Korea Energy Show.
Article 11 [Notice to Members]
- ① In the event that " Korea Energy Show " gives notification of a " member ", the e-mail address designated by " member " can be used.
- ② In case of notification to all " members, " " Korea Energy Show " can be substituted by posting on the bulletin board of " Korea Energy Show " for more than seven days. However, in the event of a serious impact on the transactions of the " members " themselves, the notification provided in paragraph 1 shall be made.
Article 12 [Membership withdrawal and disqualification, etc.]
- ① " Member " can request withdrawal from " Korea Energy Show " at any time and " Korea Energy Show " immediately processes withdrawal from membership.
- ② In case a " member " falls under the following reasons, " Korea Energy Show " may restrict or suspend its membership.
- 1. In case of registration of false information
- 2. In case the member fails to meet the member's obligations for the service use of " Korea Energy Show " and other " Korea Energy Show " services
- 3. In case of a threat to electronic commerce order, such as preventing others from using or stealing information from the Korea Energy Show ;
- 4. In case of acts that are prohibited by law or these terms or are against the public good using " Korea Energy Show “
- ③ In case " Korea Energy Show " limits or stops membership, the same action is repeated more than twice or the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
" Korea Energy Show " can lose its membership.
- ④ In case " Korea Energy Show " loses its membership, the member registration will be cancelled. In such a case, the member shall be notified to the member, and the member shall be given the opportunity to establish a period of at least 30 days before the member registration is cancelled.
Chapter 3 Content Utilization Agreement
Article 13 [Publicity, etc.]
- ① In " Korea Energy Show Exhibition, " the following items are displayed in the initial screen or packaging of the contents.
- 1. Name or title of " Content "
- 2. Date of creation and presentation of " Content "
- 3. The name of the manufacturer of " Content " (name of the corporation if it is a corporation), address and phone number
- 4. Contents, methods of use, fees and other conditions of use
- ② Korea Energy Show provides information on the minimum technical specifications necessary for use of " contents " devices and services to " users " in the process of signing the contract.
- ① The user shall apply for the service using the following or similar procedure provided by " Korea Energy Show. " " Korea Energy Show " provides information so that " users " can accurately understand each issue and make transactions without making mistakes or errors before signing a contract.
- 1. Reading and selecting the " Content " list
- 2. Enter names, addresses, phone numbers (or mobile phone numbers), e-mail addresses, etc.
- 3. Confirmation of the terms and conditions and the action taken by the Korea Energy Show regarding " Content " that can not be withdrawn.
- 4. A gesture to agree to these terms and conditions and to check or reject the terms in paragraph 3 above (e.g. click the mouse)
- 5. Confirmation of application for use of " Content " or agreement on confirmation of " Korea Energy Show "
- 6. Selecting a payment method
- ② Korea Energy Show may refuse to accept or suspend acceptance if the application for use by a user falls under any of the following clauses :
- 1. In case the name of another person is not real
- 2. In case of a false information or not a description presented by the " Korea Energy Show " ;
- 3. In case a minor wants to use the " Content " prohibited by the Youth Protection Act
- 4. In case of lack of service related facilities, technical or business problems ;
- ③ The contract is deemed to have been concluded at the time when the acceptance of the " Korea Energy Show " reached the " User " in the form of a confirmation of receipt of Article 16 (1).
- ④ The " Korea Energy Show " approval mark includes confirmation of the use of the user, availability of the service, and information on the correction or cancellation of the application.
Article 15 [Special notes on the use of minors]
- In " Korea Energy Show, " an underage user under 20 years of age wants to use the paid service, and if he or she fails to obtain consent from his or her legal representative, such as his parents, he or she may sign a contract.
Article 16 [Notice of receipt confirmation and change and cancellation of application for use]
- ① The Korea Energy Show gives the user a confirmation of receipt when an application is made for the use of the user.
- ② A user who receives a confirmation of receipt can request for change or cancellation of a service application immediately after receiving a notification of a notification of a failure of the approval, and " Korea Energy Show " can be provided before the service. However, if the payment is already made, it shall follow the provisions of Article 27 regarding the withdrawal of the subscription.
Article 17 [The duty of the Korea Energy Show]
- ① The " Korea Energy Show " shall faithfully perform the exercise and duty of the laws and rights set forth by these terms and conditions in accordance with its faith.
- ③ The " Korea Energy Show " stipulates that the users can check the contents usage and payment details from time to time.
- ④ " Korea Energy Show " deals with the opinions and complaints raised by the users regarding the use of contents without delay. Any comments or complaints raised by the users shall be processed by using bulletin boards or via e-mail.
- ⑤ The " Korea Energy Show " will compensate the users for damages caused by their breach of duty.
Article 18 [The duty of " users "]
- ① The " user " shall not :
- 1. Record false details when applying or changing
- 2. Copying information from others
- 3. Changes in information posted in " Korea Energy Show "
- 4. Sending or posting information prohibited by " Korea Energy Show " (computer programs, etc.)
- 5. The infringement of intellectual property rights, including the copyright of " Korea Energy Show " and other third parties.
- 6. The act of damaging or obstructing the honor of " Korea Energy Show " and other third parties
- 7. Exposing or posting obscene or violent comments, messages, images, sound, or other information on the site of " Korea Energy Show "
- 8. Other illegal or unjust acts
- ② " User " shall comply with the related statutes, regulations of this Agreement, cautions posted in relation to the use of these terms and conditions, and other matters notified by the " Korea Energy Show " shall not be followed.
Article 19 [Payment method]
Payment method for the use of " Content " can be made by any of the following methods : However, " Korea Energy Show " does not collect any additional fees under the name of the payment method of the users.
- 1. Transfer of various accounts such as phone banking, Internet banking, and mail banking
- 2. Payment on various cards, such as prepaid, debit, and credit cards
- 3. Deposit without online transfer
- 4. Payment by electronic currency
- 5. Payment based on points paid by " Korea Energy Show" such as mileage
- 6. Payment made under a gift certificate that has been signed or recognized by " Korea Energy Show "
- 7. Payment by phone or mobile phone
- 8. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 20 [Delivery and suspension of content services]
- ① In principle, contents services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a year.
- ② The " Korea Energy Show " may temporarily suspend the provision of content services in case of maintenance inspection, replacement and failure of information and communication facilities, loss of communication or operational reasons. In this case, " Korea Energy Show " shall notify the users by the method specified in Article 11 [Notice of membership]. However, if there is an inevitable reason why " Korea Energy Show " can not notify in advance, it may be notified afterwards.
- ③ " Korea Energy Show " compensates for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the contents service for no apparent reason. This is not the case, however, when " Korea Energy Show " proves that it is intentional or innocent.
- ④ " Korea Energy Show " can be inspected regularly if necessary to provide content services. The regular inspection time is as notified on the service delivery screen.
- ⑤ In case contents service can not be provided due to the conversion of business items, withdrawal of business, integration between companies, the " Korea Energy Show " shall be provided to the users in Article 11 [notification of the " method "]. However, if the " Korea Energy Show " fails to notify the compensation criteria, or if the compensation criteria stated is not appropriate, the users ' Miles or reserves will be paid in kind or cash.
Article 21 [Changes to content services]
- ① In case of " Korea Energy Show " for a considerable reason, the contents service provided may be changed according to technical needs.
- ② " Korea Energy Show " publishes contents service contents, usage method, and time of use change on the initial screen of contents for more than 7 days before the change.
- ③ In the event that the changed contents are significant or disadvantageous to the " users " in the case of paragraph 2., the " Korea Energy Show " shall be notified to the users who are provided with the contents service in question by [" members "]. At this time, " Korea Energy Show " provides a pre-altering service to " users " who declined to agree. However, if such service is not available, the contract may be terminated.
- ④ The " Korea Energy Show " compensates for damages incurred by the users due to change of service under paragraph 1. and termination of contract under paragraph 3.
Article 22 [Providing Information and Advertising]
- ① The " Korea Energy Show " can provide " members " with diverse information that is recognized as necessary during the use of contents in a manner such as notice or e-mail. However, " members " may refuse to accept the information via e-mail at any time.
- ② If the information contained in paragraph 1 is to be transmitted by telephone or by a simulated transmitter, it shall be sent with prior consent from the member.
- ③ " Korea Energy Show " can post advertisements on the contents screen, homepage, and e-mail in connection with the provision of " contents " services. The " Member " who receives the advertised e-mail and so on can refuse to accept the request to " Korea Energy Show. "
Article 23 [Deletion of posts]
- ① In " Korea Energy Show, " the contents of harmful media for teenagers who violate the law on the promotion of information communication network use and information protection shall be deleted without delay. Except for bulletin boards that are only available to " users " aged 19 or older.
- ② Any person whose legal benefits are violated due to information posted on the bulletin board operated by " Korea Energy Show " may request the deletion of such information or the content of the dispute from " Korea Energy Show. " In this case, the " Korea Energy Show " will take the necessary action without delay and notify the applicant immediately.
- ① The copyright and other intellectual property rights of works prepared by " Korea Energy Show " belong to " Korea Energy Show. "
- ② The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the services provided by " Korea Energy Show " shall be attributed to the corresponding suppliers.
- ③ " User " is the information obtained by using the service provided by " Korea Energy Show ", and the information obtained by the use of the service provided by the Korea Energy Show shall be transferred to the " Korea Energy Show " or other information to the provider without the consent of intellectual property.
- ④ In case of " Korea Energy Show, " the users ' works are used in accordance with the agreement.
Article 25 [Privacy]
- ① The Korea Energy Show can collect the minimum amount of information necessary to access the contents of the users, in addition to the application details of Article 7 paragraph 2. For this purpose, the " User " shall faithfully inform the truth concerning the information of the Korea Energy Show.
- ② When " Korea Energy Show " collects " personal information " that can be personally identified by a user, it is approved by the user.
- ③ In case of " Korea Energy Show ", the information provided by " User " and the information collected under paragraph 1 shall not be used for purposes other than the consent of " User " or provided to any third party. Except in the following cases;
- 1. In case a person is provided in an unidentifiable form as necessary for statistics, academic research or market research.
- 2. If necessary to calculate the fee for " Content " provision
- 3. If necessary for identification to prevent theft
- 4. In case there is an unavoidable reason required by the regulations or statutes of the Agreement
- ④ In the event that " Korea Energy Show " is required to obtain consent from the users in relation to the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 of the Act, the identity of the director of the " Personal Information ", the name and the other contact information.
- ⑤ " User " may withdraw the consent of paragraph 3 at any time.
- ⑥ " User " can request for the correction of personal information and errors contained in " Korea Energy Show " at any time, and the " Korea Energy Show " requires no delay. In case " User " requests correction of error, " Korea Energy Show " shall not use " Personal Information " until the error is corrected.
- ⑦ " Korea Energy Show " minimizes the number of employees by limiting the number of employees to protect personal information, and the user's personal information, including credit card and bank account, is lost or stolen.
- If " Korea Energy Show " or " Personal Information " is provided by a person who has used " Personal Information " within the scope of consent of the user, personal information can be used without delay.
Chapter 4 Resumption, cancellation, cancellation, and restriction of subscription to content use contracts
Article 26 [Revoke and terminate contracts with " Users "
- ① A user who has signed a contract for the use of " Korea Energy Show " and " Content " can withdraw the subscription within seven days from the date of receiving notification. However, the right to withdraw the subscription to " user " may be limited if " Korea Energy Show " takes one of the following actions :
- 1. The display includes facts about " content " that can not be withdrawn.
- 2. In case a trial product is provided
- 3. In case a temporary or partial use is provided
- ② " User " can terminate the contents agreement within March or 30 days from the date of receiving the " Content " or the day when it is known.
- 1. In case " Content " agreed in the contract is not available
- 2. The " content " provided is different or significantly different from the display or advertisement.
- 3. In case other " content " defects make it impossible for normal use significantly
- ③ The withdrawal of the subscription to paragraph 1. and the cancellation or termination of the contract to paragraph 2 shall take effect when the user expressed his intention in the " Korea Energy Show " through telephone, e-mail or a simulated transmission.
- ④ " Korea Energy Show " responds to such information without delay after receiving a notice of withdrawal or termination of contract as indicated by " User " in accordance with paragraph 3.
- ⑤ " User " can set a considerable period of time before discontinuing or revoking a contract for the reasons specified in paragraph 2 to request the repair of the complete " contents " or defects in service use.
Article 27 [Effect of cancellation and termination of contract by " user ") withdrawal of subscription
- ① The " Korea Energy Show " shall be settled within three business days from the date " User " makes a notice of withdrawal of the subscription or from the date of reply to the " User " to the notice of cancellation or termination of the contract. In this case, when " Korea Energy Show " delayed the refund to " user, " natural interest calculated by multiplying the natural interest rate determined by the Fair Trade Commission for the delay period.
- ② In the event that " Korea Energy Show " reimburses pursuant to paragraph 1, the " user " can deduct and refund the amount equivalent to the benefits from using the service.
- ③ In the case of " Korea Energy Show ", when " user " requests payment of goods or other goods to be made with a credit card or electronic currency in return for the above payment, the payment method is provided by the business. However, this may not be the case if the amount deduction given in paragraph 2 is required.
- ④ If " Korea Energy Show ", " person who has received payment of contents, etc. " or " person who has signed a content utilization contract with the user " are not the same person, each person is responsible for withdrawal or cancellation of the contract.
- ⑤ The " Korea Energy Show " does not ask the user for penalty or damages on the grounds that the application is withdrawn. However, discontinuing or discontinuing the contract of the " user " does not affect the claim for damages.
- ① In the case of " Korea Energy Show, " the user can cancel or cancel a contract without notice or set a period to restrict the service use.
- ② The cancellation or termination of paragraph 1 shall take effect when " Korea Energy Show " indicates its intention to the users in accordance with its notice method.
- ③ In relation to the cancellation, cancellation, and restriction of the use of " Korea Energy Show, " the user can file an objection according to the procedure set by " Korea Energy Show. " If " Korea Energy Show " recognizes that the objection is justifiable, " Korea Energy Show " immediately resumes its use of the service.
Article 29 [Effects of the cancellation and termination of the contract for Korea Energy Show]
The effect of cancellation or cancellation of a contract for the reasons attributable to " user " shall be governed by Article 27. However, " Korea Energy Show " will reimburse " User " for payment within seven business days from the date of cancellation or termination of the contract.
Chapter 5, compensation for damages, etc.
- ① In case of " Korea Energy Show, " the entire amount of the excess money must be refunded in the same way as the payment for the service amount. However, if it is not possible to refund the same method, we will notify you in advance.
- ② In the event of excess money occurring as a responsible cause of the " Korea Energy Show, " " Korea Energy Show " will refund all excess money regardless of contract costs and fees. However, in the case of excess money occurring due to the responsible cause of " user ", the expenses incurred for the refund of excess money by the Korea Energy Show shall be borne by the users within reasonable limits.
- ③ The Korean energy service is responsible for proving that the service fee was duly charged if the user refuses to refund the excess money that is claimed by the user.
- ④ In case of " Korea Energy Show, " the procedure for the refund of incorrect funds is processed in accordance with the guidelines for protecting users of digital contents.
Article 31 [Compensation for damages caused by users by content users, etc.]
" Korea Energy Show " deals with the criteria, scope, methods, and procedures for compensation for user damages by content users, in accordance with the guidelines for protection of users of digital contents.
Article 32 [Indemnification]
- ① In case " Korea Energy Show " can not provide " contents " due to natural disasters or due to a force majeure, it is exempted from the responsibility for providing " contents "
- ② The " Korea Energy Show " shall not be held liable for any disruptions in the use of the contents due to reasons attributable to the " user. "
- ③ The " Korea Energy Show " shall not be held liable for information, data, reliability or accuracy of facts posted by the members.
- ④ The " Korea Energy Show " shall not be held liable for disputes caused by the use of " contents " between the users or between " users " and third parties.
Article 33 [Resolution of Disputes]
" Korea Energy Show " takes proper and swift action in the event of a dispute, reflecting the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by the users. However, " Korea Energy Show " notifies the user of the reason and the schedule for the swift handling.